Last updated: Oct 02/2020
If you reside outside of India, your relationship is still with IAMKHADI, an Indian company, which is the controller with regard to your personal information collected by IAMKHADI, and the laws of India apply. Please note that in order to use our services, apps, and websites, you authorize IAMKHADI to transfer your personal information across national borders and to other countries where IAMKHADI and its partners operate. The privacy protections and rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country. We will only transfer your personal information to these countries where permitted to do so by law and we will take steps intended to ensure that your personal information continues to receive appropriate protections.
What information does IAMKHADI collect about me?
When you register to use the IAMKHADI app or website or contact us for support or other offerings, IAMKHADI collects information that identifies you. This includes information such as your Name, Organization Name, Country, City, Address, Website (If any), Phone/ Mobile No., Email ID, Work Profile (Upload), or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you directly. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. For NGO or MSME users of our website, apps, information regarding your eligibility is required. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from other sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn about the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for.
- All input including text, images, voice, videos, and information are shared with the staff of IAMKHADI on a need-to-know basis.
- All data provided/gathered / final output for the project shall be removed from the computers and sent for safe storage (except classified projects, where we purge data) after completing the project and receiving the “Approval” Email.
- On client instruction, all data including any type of input acquired/sent may be handed over to the client/ destroyed without keeping any backup after completing the project.
- All storage materials like CD, Pen drive, Hard disk, or similar storage devices are kept in safe custody within the project duration, and afterward, data either destroyed or moved to safe storage. (By default we move it to safe storage, except project marked as Classified where data is purged)
- Images/video/text gathered during the recci of the company are kept safe with higher authorities and used only for making the proposal and planning the shoot recommendation and implementation. I will not share it with anybody.
- The company keeps the data for 2 years after completion (Except Confidential projects) and thereafter the company may destroy the data until specifically asked by the client to keep it for future reference or work.
- All sensitive data/images/video/voice is not shared with a similar industry client
- IAMKHADI may use the part / full presentation/website to show as a sample/demo where the final product is meant for public viewing. All sensitive data/images/video/voice is not shared with similar industry client except projects marked as “Classified”
- We assure the maximum possible data protection and privacy of our valuable customer by maintaining the high standard and best possible practice however cannot guarantee any data leakage by any unforeseen circumstances.
Classes of protection: We divide presentations into three categories
- Public: Most of the presentations are meant for public viewing & made for marketing. These presentations are kept in the public category and the final output of the same is considered for “general public viewing”
- Sensitive: Presentation carrying few slides/section/module which carries sensitive information but may go public after removing sensitive part.
- Classified: Confidential presentations are end to end classified and are kept in classified categories for protection like banking, pitching, education material, board room presentations, financial data, etc. These presentations are delivered to clients, and no copy/backup/data is kept for any future viewing.
You can check your quotation where it is mentioned or you may specifically ask to change the protection class for your project.